- Jack Williams discusses how Georgia Power ensured construction on its Plant Vogtle nuclear expansion, the nation’s lone nuclear project, would continue after a contractor’s bankruptcy.
- Executive Managing Partner Ed Offterdinger shares how specialists on Baker Tilly's cross-disciplinary consulting team tap into deep industry knowledge and broad experience to bring insight and guidance to clients. Read the article on page 54.
- Duffus is one of nine practitioners in the U.S. and Canada appointed to the committee.
- Baker Tilly announces the strategic addition of the forensic, litigation and valuation services (FLVS) consulting team of Mesirow Financial, a Chicago-based, diversified financial services firm founded in 1937. The addition of this highly accomplished team will further establish Baker Tilly’s national consulting practice, increase the profile and breadth of our FLVS offerings, and support the Exceptional Client Service we provide our FLVS clients.
- Yaccarino possesses more than 20 years of experience aiding shareholder disputes through business valuations.