- Partner Scott Ebert comments on market saturation for craft brewing in Minneapolis.
- Baker Tilly research indicates that four out of five businesses in the United States are not ready for succession. Key challenges faced by family business owners include being ready for transition or market sale and ensuring that the business has the financial capacity to support both retirement and the next generation.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has rearticulated the necessity of improving audit quality after a May 28th United States Department of Labor (DOL) report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly and Beaverton, Oregon – based Orchestra Software have joined forces to help craft breweries enhance their business operations.
- Determine if your business or development project may qualify under various criteria for the New Markets Tax Credit of Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program.