- Randy Staggers has more than 25 years of experience in enterprise risk management, business transformation and change management, shared services, technology, and procurement administration.
- The Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE) awarded James Morris with the Founder’s Award on July 15, 2015.
- During a recent educational webinar, Best practices for ORSA implementation, almost 50% of respondents indicated that their biggest challenge in implementing ORSA is defining the content to be assessed and included in the Summary Report. This is significant, as almost 60% of respondents were in the gathering information stage of their ORSA implementation.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) today announced that Partner Monica Modi Dalwadi was elected to join the board of directors of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) serving the National Capital Area starting on July 1, 2014.
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is helping banking organizations prepare to implement proposed enterprise risk management guidelines from the Office of the Comptroller of Currency (OCC) and International Risk Governance Council (IRGC). The company has published an article, Risk governance: What to expect, to help banks improve their risk governance practices.