- Many states are considering legislation that would de-couple their tax codes from the federal tax code. In this Chicagoland Associated General Contractors blog, tax partner Rob Nowak discusses what this could mean for Illinois contractors.
- Cataldo brings more than 25 years of experience in management consulting for construction contractors, labor organizations and trade associations.
- Webinar survey data reflects willingness of construction companies to implement ASC 606 accounting standard as well as reservations about readiness.
- Carpenter will provide leadership, management and strategic direction for the practice as well as oversee the development and expansion of client services.
- Baker Tilly research indicates that four out of five businesses in the United States are not ready for succession. Key challenges faced by family business owners include being ready for transition or market sale and ensuring that the business has the financial capacity to support both retirement and the next generation.