- Poll indicates 76 percent of banking and lending institutions are using a Bank Secrecy Act / anti-money laundering (BSA / AML) validation model, yet less than half of organizations have been asked to have a validation completed.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates less than 15 percent of financial services organizations have a well-established vendor risk management program within their institution.
- Partner Tim Kosiek discusses how bank boards have shifted their focus from enterprise risk management to cybersecurity risk.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates nearly 70 percent of financial services institutions will need to significantly increase their efforts to meet September 1, 2018 compliance deadlines for the finalized New York Department of Financial Services cybersecurity regulation.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates only half of companies give information security training programs high priority and establish sufficient cybersecurity training programs within their organizations.
- Previous Next