- A Baker Tilly poll indicates only half of companies give information security training programs high priority and establish sufficient cybersecurity training programs within their organizations.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates nearly 28 percent of financial services organizations indicated a need to improve incident response planning in order to comply with the finalized NYS DFS cybersecurity regulations; only 22 percent of entities are regularly testing these plans.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that almost 40 percent of financial services organizations feel the third party information security policy provisions under the new cybersecurity regulations from the NYS DFS will be the largest challenge for compliance.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that 60 percent of banking institutions specify vendor management as the area in need of the most improvement within its compliance management program.
- Managing Partner of Assurance and Firm Financial Services Industry Leader Christine Anderson offers financial services industry predictions for 2017.
- Previous Next