- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar reveals one-third of financial institutions have not tested their cybersecurity incident response plan.
- A flash poll from a recent webinar indicates nearly 68 percent of banking institutions have not fully evaluated options for the FASB’s CECL standard implementation date.
- Baker Tilly poll indicates a third of depository and lending institutions find personnel and talent management the most significant risk affecting their execution of critical business processes.
- Anna Kooi, partner, and Kaelan Ward, director of business development, join the firm’s Chicago office serving the national financial services practice.
- Baker Tilly’s John Park, Maureen Dodson and Jeremy Fegert assisted CNB Bank in developing the curriculum for CNB’s Leadership Institute — a program that encourages leadership growth.