- Baker Tilly partner Jonathan Zeigler was recently honored as a 2016 Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) Young Leaders Award recipient.
- Donna Massanova honored for the impact she has had on Baker Tilly and within the advisory field, particularly for accomplishments in educating, mentoring and integrating her team members.
- Partner Donna Massanova was recently named a distinguished business executive by La Salle University’s chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma, the international honor society for the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Spring 2016 edition of CPA2b: A Baker Tilly staff accountant shares his internship experience at the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
- Baker Tilly principal and firmwide Latin American services desk leader Jeff Jorge has joined the US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce’s new Detroit chapter as a founding board member.
- Previous Next