- During a recent educational webinar, Best practices for ORSA implementation, almost 50% of respondents indicated that their biggest challenge in implementing ORSA is defining the content to be assessed and included in the Summary Report. This is significant, as almost 60% of respondents were in the gathering information stage of their ORSA implementation.
- Nationally recognized accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has named four new partners from various practice groups across the firm.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) will provide guidance and recommendations for developing a successful plan to implement the OMB changes on a new webinar.
- Baker Tilly uncovered several issues facing insurers during educational sessions presented at the recent 2014 Insurance Accounting & Systems Association (IASA) Educational Conference and Business Show. Key among these issues was the implementation of Big Data, Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles (SSAP) No. 101 and Service Organization Controls (SOC) reporting.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Baker Tilly) today announced that Litigation and Valuation Services partner Harold Deiters has been elected to the role of vice president, and Audit Partner Paul Becht has been elected to the position of board liaison with the Suffolk chapter of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA).
- Previous Next