- Best’s Review, a monthly insurance news magazine published by A.M. Best Company, just released rankings of the top audit and actuarial firms in the US. Within the Top Audit and Actuarial Firms lists compiled by A.M. Best, Baker Tilly ranked 6th in the Top Health Audit Firms category and 10th in the Top Property and Casualty Audit Firms category.
- Christen joins a global coalition of regulators, investors, companies, standard setters, the accounting profession and non-governmental organizations that share the goal of promoting value creation as the next step in the evolution of corporate reporting.
- The Society of Financial Examiners (SOFE) awarded James Morris with the Founder’s Award on July 15, 2015.
- Baker Tilly research indicates that four out of five businesses in the United States are not ready for succession. Key challenges faced by family business owners include being ready for transition or market sale and ensuring that the business has the financial capacity to support both retirement and the next generation.
- The move is the latest in a series of acquisitions and hirings as Baker Tilly ramps up its metro Detroit profile. Jeff Jorge, who founded Global Development Partners in 2006, becomes a non-CPA principal at Baker Tilly and now runs its new Latin America services desk for its international services team.
- Previous Next