- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce being named one of “Metro Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®” by the Michigan Business and Professional Association for the fourth consecutive year.
- Baker Tilly Global Focus US advances intelligent software providing a foundation for the changing world of assurance services.
- Baker Tilly’s recent poll regarding preparedness for ASC 606 accounting processes and internal controls changes was highlighted in this Accounting Today article describing the slow adoption of the new standard.
- Baker Tilly poll finds only 11 percent of companies have begun making changes to prepare for Accounting Standards Codification 606, revenue from contracts with customers.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that more than 83 percent of organizations are highly concerned with entitywide cybersecurity, including 30 percent that ranked it as a top priority.