- Baker Tilly recognized for strong firm culture and dedication to delivering exceptional client service
- Altschul brings more than twenty years of experience meeting the assurance and advisory needs of asset management clients, specializing in alternative investments.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has rearticulated the necessity of improving audit quality after a May 28th United States Department of Labor (DOL) report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits.
- Partner Jeff Krull discusses HIPAA risk assessments in Health IT Security. Within this article, Krull emphasizes the importance of going through a comprehensive risk assessment and recommends taking the time to make necessary changes. Read more to understand why running through a checklist leaves a lot to be overlooked.
- With nearly 58% of financial services organizations having between five and fifteen critical vendor relationships and increased focus on vendor controls by regulatory bodies, vendor management is becoming a challenge for banking, insurance and asset management companies.