- Hedge Fund Alert has ranked leading accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly tenth on its list of top auditors of hedge funds for 2017.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates only half of companies give information security training programs high priority and establish sufficient cybersecurity training programs within their organizations.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates nearly 28 percent of financial services organizations indicated a need to improve incident response planning in order to comply with the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity regulations; only 22 percent of entities are regularly testing these plans.
- AdvisoryHQ News has named leading accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly among its 2017 list of the top 12 accounting firms in New York City for a second consecutive year.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that almost 40 percent of financial services organizations feel the third party information security policy provisions under the new cybersecurity regulations from the NYDFS will be the largest challenge for compliance.