- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates less than 15 percent of financial services organizations have a well-established vendor risk management program within their institution.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates nearly 70 percent of financial services institutions will need to significantly increase their efforts to meet September 1, 2018 compliance deadlines for the finalized New York Department of Financial Services cybersecurity regulation.
- Hedge Fund Alert has ranked leading accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly tenth on its list of top auditors of hedge funds for 2017.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates only half of companies give information security training programs high priority and establish sufficient cybersecurity training programs within their organizations.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates nearly 28 percent of financial services organizations indicated a need to improve incident response planning in order to comply with the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity regulations; only 22 percent of entities are regularly testing these plans.