- Partner Tim Kosiek discusses how bank boards have shifted their focus from enterprise risk management to cybersecurity risk.
- Brooke Borden joins Baker Tilly Capital as a senior managing director with more than 25 years of investment banking and private equity experience both domestically and internationally.
- Baker Tilly’s recent poll regarding preparedness for ASC 606 accounting processes and internal controls changes was highlighted in this Accounting Today article describing the slow adoption of the new standard.
- A Baker Tilly poll indicates nearly 70 percent of financial services institutions will need to significantly increase their efforts to meet September 1, 2018 compliance deadlines for the finalized New York Department of Financial Services cybersecurity regulation.
- How effective is your approach to measuring customer experience? Claudio Garcia, director in Baker Tilly’s growth strategies team, describes how to manage and measure your customer experience in this article in the Business Journals.
- Previous Next