- More organizations seek cybersecurity attack and breach simulations to better manage attack surface.
- Baker Tilly Capital successfully sourced a $12 million New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC) allocation for the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area to help finance the design, construction and building of the facility in Austin, Texas.
- Shanahan brings more than five years of technical sales experience in the B2C, B2B and public sector spaces.
- Baker Tilly Partner Mark Bakko comments on implications for Minnesota businesses as lawmakers work to bring the state tax system into alignment with federal law.
- Baker Tilly Capital successfully assisted Schuh Transport, Inc. in the sale of its business assets to Kenan Advantage Group.
- Previous Next