- Baker Tilly Partner Ivan Cilik discusses how increased use of technology adds to the complexity of community bank operations and offers best practices to help banks address these challenges.
- Growing team helps breweries with geographic expansion
- Baker Tilly Capital Managing Director Jason Cunningham comments on how the new presidential administration could impact merger and acquisition activity.
- Martin is the 15th member of Baker Tilly to receive this recognition since 2007.
- Sherrie Krowczyk-Mendoza brings more than 20 years of experience providing risk and compliance services to banks, credit unions and other financial services companies.