- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. Respondents to the most recent study were primarily dealerships located in the Upper Midwest.
- The paper will examine domestic and global insurer solvency requirements with a primary focus on the United States’ National Association of Insurance Commissioners’ (NAIC) Risk Management and Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (RMORSA) Model Act. In addition, this paper will provide industry guidance to small through midsized insurance companies that have recently breached or are close to reaching the $500 million of annual direct written and unaffiliated assumed premium.
- Sustainability reporting and sustainability metrics are methods that are used to measure sustainability performance and your organization’s approach and progress towards responsible resource management.
- Wondering how your auto dealership compares on key metrics such as profitability, new and used vehicle sales, finance and insurance, and others? Baker Tilly's quarterly benchmarking survey provides insight on these and other metrics for 3rd quarter 2013.
- Cloud application software vendors and industry pundits like to talk up the cost savings and benefits of these newer technologies.
- Previous Next