- Using Construction Audit and Review Techniques to Evaluate and Mitigate Project Risk for Energy Infrastructure.
- Is your CRM strategy outdated? Ask your executives - do they truly understand what modern CRM is and what it could mean to their firm?
- Baker Tilly International are conducting a survey to examine the dynamics, barriers and success strategies for succession in family business.
- Food and beverage companies often overlook tax credits and incentives that could impact their business by recovering a percentage of their business investment in research and development (R&D), job creation, and other growth-related activities. In a time when there is economic uncertainty, it is in the best interest of your company to enhance your bottom line by taking advantage of credits and incentives available to the food and beverage industry.
- Cloud–based software solutions are in ascendancy today and are being used to replace a number of older, on premise software products. If your organization is considering a new software solution, read the following paper to help ensure you get the most value out of your next software implementation and deployment project.
- Previous Next