- Cross-selling to existing customers is known to be a more profitable route to expand revenues than acquiring new customers, yet many organizations struggle to cross-sell effectively.
- Understand the framework underlying a SOC 2 report and learn what principles your organization should have examined.
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. Respondents to the most recent study were primarily dealerships located in the Upper Midwest. This whitepaper summarizes key data as of and for the two quarters ended June 30, 2014, with comparisons to the same period in 2013 and to the quarter ended March 31, 2014.
- Successful companies put the customer experience at the center of their operations and as a result, enjoy competitive positioning and a premium pricing advantage.
- Many companies have incorporated emotional intelligence assessments into their performance review and succession planning processes. However, few have found a way to incorporate emotional intelligence assessments into their interviewing and candidate evaluation processes.
- Previous Next