- B2B organizations are rapidly building their web presence in an attempt to take advantage of the opportunities of the e-commerce channel. But the investment in e-commerce is more than developing a website. It is imperative that organizations take a comprehensive look at the capabilities required to execute their strategy and enable the ideal customer experience in their e-commerce channel.
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. Respondents to the most recent study were primarily dealerships located in the Upper Midwest. This whitepaper summarizes key data as of and for the quarter ended March 31, 2014, with comparisons to the same period in 2013 and to the four quarters ended December 31, 2013.
- Credit unions such as yours are facing intensive competition. Traditional and non-traditional financial providers are leveraging a trio of technologies to redefine their offerings and provide a consistent interactive user experience for their customers.
- One way to help build a valuable intellectual property portfolio is to establish an Intellectual Property Program (IPP). Properly designed, an IPP can help identify, protect, and optimize the value of a company’s key assets and increase its competitive advantage.
- Baker Tilly Executive Search surveyed senior executives to better understand generational trends in executive compensation. The survey results and analysis are now available.
- Previous Next