- Baker Tilly’s Energy and Utilities team authored a recent American Public Power Association (APPA) publication that provides an overview of IT governance and guidance on developing a strategy within a utility.
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. Respondents to the most recent study were primarily dealerships located in the Upper Midwest. This whitepaper summarizes key data as of and for the three quarters ended September 30, 2014, with comparisons to the same period in 2013 and to the quarter ended June 30, 2014.
- Institutions are wise to adopt a transformational approach to affordability management as it relates to: financial performance, operations optimization, and student success.
- Cross-selling to existing customers is known to be a more profitable route to expand revenues than acquiring new customers, yet many organizations struggle to cross-sell effectively.
- Understand the framework underlying a SOC 2 report and learn what principles your organization should have examined.
- Previous Next