- A study of family owned businesses conducted by Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP and Baker Tilly International indicates that the majority of US family business owners are not succession-ready.
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. This white paper summarizes key data as of and for the quarter ended March 31, 2015.
- When is “technological feasibility” established? What costs can be considered for capitalization? Is the method used to amortize capitalized costs accurate? Learn more about these topics in more.
- Baker Tilly’s Energy and Utilities team authored a recent American Public Power Association (APPA) publication that provides an overview of IT governance and guidance on developing a strategy within a utility.
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. Respondents to the most recent study were primarily dealerships located in the Upper Midwest. This whitepaper summarizes key data as of and for the three quarters ended September 30, 2014, with comparisons to the same period in 2013 and to the quarter ended June 30, 2014.
- Previous Next