- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Mike Cullen, senior manager, and Meghan Farrell, senior consultant, presented the typical threat actors and vectors that institutions face, and how stakeholders throughout an institution can use various tools to improve the effectiveness of their cybersecurity program. They also discussed how institutions position risk mitigation strategies and how internal audit can serve as a resource.
- In this HIPAA-focused webinar, Baker Tilly discusses how your organization can fine-tune its risk assessment within OCR guidelines.
- Baker Tilly and HAI Group are proud to join forces in this webinar series that aims to help public housing agencies create successful, long-term strategies for sustainability by providing participants with a foundation to begin their development journey.
- Normal conflicts occur during construction projects, but when these conflicts turn into unresolvable issues claims and disputes may result. Listen as we uncover ways to resolve and mitigate potential claims.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity regulations and what organizations should do to begin preparing for provisions with a March 1, 2018 effective date.
- Previous Next