- Identify emerging technologies being deployed in insurance organizations and how it will affect internal audit plans by viewing our on-demand webinar.
- This webinar will review the basics of the Value Based Purchasing Program and the Quality Reporting Program to allow providers to recognize what these programs mean for their facilities.
- The ever-changing landscape of higher education requires institutions to consciously maximize the relationship between Internal Audit (IA) and Compliance functions. Institutions are placing greater emphasis on promoting collaboration across the function responsible for assessing risks and those that work to mitigate risks and perform compliance activities.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act contains significant international tax provisions that will drastically change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and conduct business abroad as well as how foreign multinationals will operate in the U.S.
- The second webinar in Baker Tilly’s attack surface management series explores how cybersecurity vulnerabilities are exploited and what your organization should be doing to identify and remediate.
- Previous Next