- Understanding how HIPAA changes will impact your organization is critical in proactively addressing the changes and mitigating the risk of noncompliance.
- If you are working on a new construction or substantial rehab multi-family project or have developed one in the past three or four years, your project may be a candidate to receive these credits.
- Recent changes pertaining to the Affordable Care Act Section 4980H – Pay or Play proposed requirements forecast several changes to how organizations will need to evaluate healthcare coverage for their employees. In this webinar, Karen Breitnauer, Compliance Attorney for M3 Insurance, provides an in-depth review of how these changes affect your organization.
- This webinar discusses the new standards from GASB and how they play a role in public power.
- The following webinar details how GASB 62 and GASB 65 can affect the way utilities plan business activities.
- Previous Next