- Learn the standards for determining whether and when costs incurred in acquiring, maintaining, or improving tangible property must be capitalized under the new temporary repairs and maintenance regulations.
- As technology continues to become more complex, mobile, and remote, auditors should be including IT as part of all audit work.
- How can all higher education auditors use IT, both as general knowledge and with an IT specialist, to perform better audits?
- Learn from our panel of credits and incentives specialists on how a comprehensive facility review can help identify and capitalize on the tax benefits associated with major expenditures or investments that you may be considering.
- This webinar discusses state taxes and cloud computing.
- Previous Next