- There is wide spread acceptance in the legal industry that alternative fee arrangements, effective project management and aggressive RFPs from clients are here to stay. Baker Tilly law firm services Partner, John Niehoff, provide an overview of project management and pricing principles
- Not unlike the industrial revolution, we are on the verge of a new era of information access to understand your customers and capture more revenue.
- In this webinar series, our professionals discuss the decision-making processes of site selectors and expanding businesses, and how a municipality can position itself for economic growth.
- As technology continues to become more complex, mobile, and remote, auditors should be including IT as part of all audit work.
- Learn about how not-for-profit organizations are affected by the overhaul of the AICPA’s guide, Not-for-Profit Entities, released in April 2013.
- Previous Next