- This series will help you see eye to eye with your IT department as you discover the ways in which IT controls can help your organization’s finance activities. Each quarter, a new webcast will be introduced with each presentation for viewing at your convenience.
- A recent study analyzing social media postings showed that 78% of a company’s posting had nothing to do with the product or service provided by the company, but rather the experience that was associated with the product or service.
- Hear fraud stories from the field as well as strategies and approaches for the Audit Committee and Board to increase awareness of their role.
- There is wide spread acceptance in the legal industry that alternative fee arrangements, effective project management and aggressive RFPs from clients are here to stay. Baker Tilly law firm services Partner, John Niehoff, provide an overview of project management and pricing principles
- Not unlike the industrial revolution, we are on the verge of a new era of information access to understand your customers and capture more revenue.
- Previous Next