- Leaders today are continually challenged to out-perform, out-innovate, and out-smart the competition. In recent years, the willingness of organizations to embrace disruptive technologies has leveled the playing field, so what now?
- Our panel of professionals in compliance, law, and manufacturing discuss the “conflict minerals” requirements of Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Act, and practical approaches to compliance.
- Our specialists in income tax, estate, and financial planning discuss these changes and how you can plan for the long term.
- Tune into this website to receive an overview of a project risk review (PRR), and learn about its benefits.
- What does the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) expect in your compliance management system? Learn about the four components of a compliance management system and understand the CFPB's specific expectations. This podcast will help prepare you to successfully pass a CFPB audit and ensure your continued compliance with consumer financial laws.
- Previous Next