- Tune into this website to receive an overview of a project risk review (PRR), and learn about its benefits.
- What does the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) expect in your compliance management system? Learn about the four components of a compliance management system and understand the CFPB's specific expectations. This podcast will help prepare you to successfully pass a CFPB audit and ensure your continued compliance with consumer financial laws.
- Mega project conditions demand predictive risk mitigation programs to test project management effectiveness, safety program compliance, engineering specification compliance, and non-traditional construction methods from internal audit.
- Learn how to apply next generation analytics to your voice of consumer initiatives to outpace the competition.
- On Sept. 13, 2013, the IRS and Treasury Department released final regulations providing guidance regarding the deduction and capitalization of expenditures related to tangible property (commonly known as the repair and maintenance regulations).
- Previous Next