- During this webinar you will hear about both public and private companies that have been affected and receive both a process and legal point of view.
- Effective project controls are an organization’s best construction risk mitigation strategy. Through a series of case studies, we illustrate effective and ineffective project control scenarios and how to verify that the project controls environment is performing as expected.
- A SOC 2 report is an independent examination of a service organization’s controls over its system’s security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
- Learn how a well-written financial policy can offer a multitude of ongoing benefits for your organization.
- Baker Tilly, ACUA, and the American Institutes for Research (AIR) present on the affordability of higher education, a hot topic of conversation amongst students, parents, and institutional officials alike.
- Previous Next