- One of the most important contributors to an institution’s sustainability and success is its reputation. A significant component of reputation is also the institution’s ranking/standing in comparison with other colleges and universities.
- The renewable energy team at Baker Tilly recently conducted a webinar that reviews the steps required to preserve use of the Investment Tax Credit in biogas projects before its expiration on December 31, 2013.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists share their perspectives on the progress of tax reform, provide the latest legislation updates, and discuss tax-savings opportunities available to you.
- Understanding the requirements of revenue bonds can be very beneficial to utilities. This podcast includes important information into the details of utility financing and various requirements included in most bond resolutions.
- Discover the components of the recent GASB 67 and 68 issuance and learn about the new changes taking effect for the accounting and reporting of pensions for both the pension plan and the local government employer.
- Previous Next