- Learn about how not-for-profit organizations are affected by the overhaul of the AICPA’s guide, Not-for-Profit Entities, released in April 2013.
- Learn how to decompose change orders to expose the underlying pricing strategies and the financial risk associated with each change order.
- Understanding how HIPAA changes will impact your organization is critical in proactively addressing the changes and mitigating the risk of noncompliance.
- If you are working on a new construction or substantial rehab multi-family project or have developed one in the past three or four years, your project may be a candidate to receive these credits.
- Recent changes pertaining to the Affordable Care Act Section 4980H – Pay or Play proposed requirements forecast several changes to how organizations will need to evaluate healthcare coverage for their employees. In this webinar, Karen Breitnauer, Compliance Attorney for M3 Insurance, provides an in-depth review of how these changes affect your organization.
- Previous Next