- The procurement process is a critical institution support function that ensures students and professors have the resources they need to complete their work. A key goal of procurement management is to ensure that goods and services are purchased in a fair and transparent manner.
- Learn how to manage the impact of state unclaimed property requirements on your business or organization.
- This webinar reviews the accounting and financial reporting standards for government combinations and disposals of operations in accordance with GASB Statement 69.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractors advisors examined the disconnect between services contracting and the GSA contracting model during a recent NCMA webinar.
- The AutoTeam America CEO/CFO Forum was designed to bring a wide variety of timely educational programming to dealers along with strategies and perspectives which can assist them in their day-to-day operations.
- Previous Next