- Mega project conditions demand predictive risk mitigation programs to test project management effectiveness, safety program compliance, engineering specification compliance, and non-traditional construction methods from internal audit.
- Learn how to apply next generation analytics to your voice of consumer initiatives to outpace the competition.
- On Sept. 13, 2013, the IRS and Treasury Department released final regulations providing guidance regarding the deduction and capitalization of expenditures related to tangible property (commonly known as the repair and maintenance regulations).
- State and local tax matters have become a primary area of concern for law firms.
- Whether it is through misappropriation of assets, theft of inventory, or the reputational damage that results from fraud, the threat continues to be of concern.
- Previous Next