- Baker Tilly tax specialists share their perspectives on the progress of tax reform, provide the latest legislation updates, and discuss tax-savings opportunities available to you.
- Understanding the requirements of revenue bonds can be very beneficial to utilities. This podcast includes important information into the details of utility financing and various requirements included in most bond resolutions.
- Discover the components of the recent GASB 67 and 68 issuance and learn about the new changes taking effect for the accounting and reporting of pensions for both the pension plan and the local government employer.
- Leaders today are continually challenged to out-perform, out-innovate, and out-smart the competition. In recent years, the willingness of organizations to embrace disruptive technologies has leveled the playing field, so what now?
- Our panel of professionals in compliance, law, and manufacturing discuss the “conflict minerals” requirements of Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Act, and practical approaches to compliance.
- Previous Next