- Learn how to keep jobs on time and on budget by analyzing and developing real time controls on complex accounting information such as progress billings, labor hour data and other project records.
- Baker Tilly’s Service Organization Controls (SOC) specialists explained new developments for SOC reports in 2015 in this recent webinar.
- Baker Tilly discussed cybersecurity risks to insurance companies and policy holders, recently released guidance from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), and changes expected to your state examinations.
- For municipalities participating in the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS), learn how GASB 68 affects your organization’s year-end reporting.
- Baker Tilly’s employee benefit plan specialists overviewed of the findings from the Department of Labor’s (DOL) assessment of audit quality of employee benefit plans and discussed what organizations should be aware of.
- Previous Next