- Understand the network choices in the New York market as related to affordable healthcare. Learn how to design a plan that meets the definition of affordable and that is minimal free.
- This webinar is designed to educate internal auditors, procurement professionals, and other stakeholders on some techniques and tools that can be used to detect and prevent procurement fraud.
- While mobile devices improve productivity and efficiency with increased mobility and functionality, they also, increase your risks, especially as worldwide laws and regulations regarding the privacy and security of data evolve.
- Identifying and mitigating construction project risk is not limited to the quantitative analysis of project cost data.
- The procurement process is a critical institution support function that ensures students and professors have the resources they need to complete their work. A key goal of procurement management is to ensure that goods and services are purchased in a fair and transparent manner.
- Previous Next