- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, titled “Adventures in Small Shop Auditing,” Baker Tilly advisors discussed auditing tools, techniques, and case studies tailored to small audit shops that covered topics including enterprise risk management (ERM), information technology (IT), and sponsored research.
- The demands on internal audit of insurance organizations have increased significantly in recent years as technology has advanced, regulation has become more rigorous, risks have emerged and companies have sought more business insights from internal audit teams.
- Selecting a Dealership Management System (DMS) can be a challenging process. Learn how to prepare key dealer personnel for the complex negotiations with DMS vendors and updates on current vendor practices.
- Baker Tilly teams up with ACUA to offer webinars for the higher education industry.
- Professional Services Council and Baker Tilly provided contractors with an overview of recent executive orders in a recent webinar.
- Previous Next