- Baker Tilly teams up with ACUA to offer webinars for the higher education industry.
- Professional Services Council and Baker Tilly provided contractors with an overview of recent executive orders in a recent webinar.
- Baker Tilly's insurance industry specialists discuss if captive insurance companies could be a solution for your organization.
- Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors discussed Federal Supply Schedules regulatory and reporting requirements as well as best practices for compliance in a recent National Contract Management Association webinar.
- Cost shifting is the unauthorized transfer of costs from non-reimbursable cost centers to reimbursable cost centers. Reallocated costs are the authorized repurposing of budget dollars resulting from advantageous purchasing practices or efficient delivery of construction services.
- Previous Next