- In this joint HFMA NJ webinar, Baker Tilly CHNA experts discuss the revised Final Rules for CHNA reporting and ways to build upon your previous CHNA to bring more value to your community and your hospital.
- Subject matter specialists Mike Cullen and Michael Wright discussed cybersecurity challenges unique to non-governmental organizations (NGO) and not-for-profit organizations in a recent live session, including:
- Baker Tilly discusses review real life fraud risk examples, strategies to enhance controls, and practical advice to assess your law firm's internal control environment.
- Dan Brennan, founding partner of Laurie & Brennan, LLP, rejoins our series to break down the terms and conditions any good construction contract should contain. He provides an overview of terms that can be used which are explicit and protect the owner and contractor from misinterpretation and unintended consequences.
- We are pleased to offer Adventures in Small Shop Auditing Part II. This session provides additional insight into topics that are on the mind of many higher education internal audit professionals.
- Previous Next