- Learn how to meet your compliance and fiduciary requirements while effectively administering your plan.
- Assess where your revenue cycle stands and learn more about analytical steps and forward-thinking business processes you can take to fix flaws and to reduce errors that create denials and cause leakage in your outpatient settings.
- Learn how to write a construction audit plan in today’s facility development environment and understand what has changed over the last five years.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Ashley Deihr, senior manager, and University of Kansas’s John Curran, university director of internal audit, discussed creative approaches to resource allocation and shared how data analytics can be used to maximize audit coverage and efficiency.
- Learn more about how your hospital can use data to identify opportunities to improve quality and manage costs to be better prepared in the “new normal.”
- Previous Next