- Independent Baker Tilly International member firms, Baker Tilly in the US and Collins Barrow in Canada, provide individuals and business insight into tax considerations when doing business across the border
- Get more out of your hospital and community in round two of your community health needs assessment in this presentation prepared by partner Julius Green and healthcare strategist Colleen Milligan.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, titled “Adventures in Small Shop Auditing,” Baker Tilly advisors discussed auditing tools, techniques, and case studies tailored to small audit shops that covered topics including enterprise risk management (ERM), information technology (IT), and sponsored research.
- The demands on internal audit of insurance organizations have increased significantly in recent years as technology has advanced, regulation has become more rigorous, risks have emerged and companies have sought more business insights from internal audit teams.
- Selecting a Dealership Management System (DMS) can be a challenging process. Learn how to prepare key dealer personnel for the complex negotiations with DMS vendors and updates on current vendor practices.
- Previous Next