- New York Department of Financial Services proposed anti-money laundering (AML) requirements, which includes Chief Compliance Officer certification.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Baker Tilly advisors discussed best practices to support and manage your institution’s global risks and related processes and controls for higher education internal audit professionals at institutions of all sizes.
- Baker Tilly’s insurance professionals provided an update on recent NAIC statutory and GAAP changes affecting insurance organizations and shared insights into complex accounting standards.
- OMB and DoD regulators are establishing more structured, meaningful, and effective cybersecurity compliance requirements for contractors. Learn 5 things contractors need to know in this 5 minute webcast about the new guidance.
- Baker Tilly and The Coalition for Government Procurement provides training needed to successfully navigate your next GSA Schedule Option Extension period
- Previous Next