- Learn how controlled insurance programs work and how to audit them to verify program objectives.
- A Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar discusses how internal audit shops of all sizes can successfully participate in pre-construction planning activities to help mitigate financial, operational, and compliance risk for the institution. We discuss the construction lifecycle and owner’s responsibilities, including those of the owner’s representative, architect, construction manager, and compliance and audit personnel.
- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists discuss building a sustainable cybersecurity management program that safeguards assets.
- Baker Tilly’s SOC specialists discussed the impacts and requirements from the new SOC guidance, along with other important current topics in this recent webinar.
- Learn about the New Markets Tax Credit program and how its record allocation of $7 billion in the fourth quarter of 2016 could benefit the capital structure of your project.
- Previous Next