- Listen to Part 2 in our series, Optimizing Your Portfolio: A Development Guide for Housing Agencies, as our presenters discuss various financing options that public housing agencies can use to optimize the capital stack for their development projects.
- Baker Tilly teamed with Bloomberg Government and presented a 60-minute webinar on key trends, benchmarks and best practices that companies should be mindful of as 2017 continues to unfold.
- This Baker Tilly webinar provides an overview the revenue recognition standard, how it impacts insurance organizations and what insurance companies need to prepare for implementation.
- Game-changing technology in real estate offers tremendous benefits, but is not without risk. Learn more about the risks and actionable security precautions you can take during your development projects.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Mike Cullen, senior manager, and Meghan Farrell, senior consultant, presented the typical threat actors and vectors that institutions face, and how stakeholders throughout an institution can use various tools to improve the effectiveness of their cybersecurity program. They also discussed how institutions position risk mitigation strategies and how internal audit can serve as a resource.
- Previous Next