- Baker Tilly’s international tax professionals discuss the role of IP migration for life sciences companies.
- This webinar highlights four key tax issues associated with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) that could have significant implications for manufacturers. Clarification on these topics will help participants determine what planning steps they should consider for future tax filings.
- Construction projects represent some of the most significant and high-profile expenditures for higher education institutions. To address the risks of project overruns, fraud and abuse, institutions must effectively leverage their skills and resources, including internal audit.
- This on-demand webinar discusses best practices financial institutions can utilize while complying with the New York State Department of Financial Services’ (NYSDFS) cybersecurity law and what companies are doing to become compliant.
- Understand the final tax reform provisions and how they will affect hedge funds, private equity and alternative assets viewing this informative, on-demand webinar.