- Construction projects represent some of the most significant and high-profile expenditures for higher education institutions. To address the risks of project overruns, fraud and abuse, institutions must effectively leverage their skills and resources, including internal audit.
- This on-demand webinar discusses best practices financial institutions can utilize while complying with the New York State Department of Financial Services’ (NYSDFS) cybersecurity law and what companies are doing to become compliant.
- Understand the final tax reform provisions and how they will affect hedge funds, private equity and alternative assets viewing this informative, on-demand webinar.
- View our on-demand webinar to discuss what your banking institution should do in 2018 to prepare for FASB’s current expected credit loss (CECL) standard’s Dec. 15, 2019 effective date.
- What does the most significant overhaul of the tax code since 1986 mean to you and your tax and estate planning?