- Baker Tilly responds to GASB Exposure Draft, Fiduciary Activities
- Baker Tilly responds to the GASB Exposure Draft, Certain Asset Retirement Obligations
- We welcome the opportunity to provide feedback to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants ("AICPA") Peer Review Board in connection with the Exposure Draft of Proposed Changes to the AICPA Standards for Performing and Reporting on Peer Reviews dated November 10, 2015 (the Exposure Draft).
- We are pleased to have the opportunity to provide feedback to the AICPA Assurance Services Executive Committee (ASEC) Trust Information Integrity Task Force's Privacy Working Group with respect to its recent Proposed Revision of Trust Services Principles and Criteria for Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy.
- We are pleased to have the opportunity to provide feedback to the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) with respect to the Private Company Council (PCC). At Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) we have strong support for the PCC and its efforts to date in improving financial reporting for the users of private company financial statements.
- Previous Next