- Baker Tilly is happy to comment on FASB Proposed ASU, “Financial Services-Insurance (Topic 944)-Targeted Improvements to the Accounting for Long Duration Contracts” Exposure Draft.
- Baker Tilly comment letter to the FASB on the proposed update to Topic 230, Restricted Cash
- Baker Tilly responds to GASB Exposure Draft, Fiduciary Activities
- Baker Tilly responds to the GASB Exposure Draft, Certain Asset Retirement Obligations
- We welcome the opportunity to provide feedback to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants ("AICPA") Peer Review Board in connection with the Exposure Draft of Proposed Changes to the AICPA Standards for Performing and Reporting on Peer Reviews dated November 10, 2015 (the Exposure Draft).