- BMI FCU, a financial services organization with over $450M in assets & 10 branches, utilizes methodology to develop a roadmap to improve their small business member experience & attract new members.
- Three credit unions leveraged third-party data from various social media profiles to enhance existing insights about customer interests and spending habits to improve communications to members.
- A beef processing facility secured $20 million in NMTC allocation to support their expansion project. Learn more about the job creation and community impact in Minnesota!
- When a global clinical services company was presented with an opportunity to make a proprietary add-on acquisition, the company hired Baker Tilly Capital to provide a fairness opinion and valuation of the target.
- With a desire to expand their market reach, a steel supplier and manufacturer needed financing to not only make their project possible but create and retain jobs as well as invest in a Cleveland area community.