- General Machine Products Co., Inc., a premier worldwide manufacturer of special cable placement tools and equipment, was sold to Klein Tools.
- Baker Tilly and the Village of Sauk City have worked together for more than 35 years. Most recently, the outsourced accounting services team was brought on to assist the village with a variety of financial services.
- A large statewide wholesale energy and water utility provider receives industry benchmarking information and future state improvement roadmap through an information technology assessment.
- The Village of Union Grove utilizes Baker Tilly's outsourced accounting team to streamline operations.
- A large statewide wholesale energy and water utility provider identifies business process improvements through enterprise resource planning system needs assessment and procurement process.