- Ed Gersek, Inc. determined it was the right time to put two of its quarries and real estate assets up for sale to local buyers, and chose Baker Tilly Capital as its investment bank to facilitate the transactions.
- A global risk, insurance and advisory firm going through a merger, faced with the need to align their overall business growth strategy with their HR service processes and capabilities.
- The Central Texas Food Bank constructed a new 135,000 square-foot facility expanding their reach to 150,000 more Texans in need of hunger relief.
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is the global leader in automotive interiors. After a divestiture from its parent company, YFAI needed HR systems to support operations in Asia, Europe & North America.
- Baker Tilly retained by counsel for an insurance claim resulting from Hurricane Irene.