- Learn more about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in Washington DC and around the nation.
- The prospect for international tax reform moves closer with the 14 percent repatriation tax rate proposal introduced in President Obama's 2016 Budget.
- Universities must address changes to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) requirements under increased scrutiny from banks and credit card companies. Learn more about PCI compliance best practices.
- Across the US, local efforts are emerging to address the lasting effect of the housing finance crisis on neighborhoods and accessibility to affordable housing.
- 2014 US middle-market M&A activity rebounded strongly from the prior year, with increases in both deal volume and deal value. Trending throughout the year was a higher number of bolt-on acquisitions by strategic corporate investors, in order to extend their current portfolios or reach new areas of growth.
- Previous Next