- While automobile sales have rebounded nicely in many areas of the country since the depths of the recession, there are still some regions where the market of car buyers is shrinking or small. For dealerships located in these markets, success often comes down to the ability to diversify. This article discusses a few creative ways that some dealerships have diversified in order to increase sales, revenue and profits. A sidebar notes several ways to grow market share.
- In late September 2014, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services released its annual report to Congress regarding the agency’s Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) program. This article provides details on the findings of “Recovery Auditing in Medicare for Fiscal Year 2013.”
- The high-level analysis and commentary in the findings report will allow auto dealerships to compare their expectations on sales, growth, investments and expenditures over the next twelve months against others across the US.
- An ACA-related reporting requirement for the transitional reinsurance fee is due to the Department of Health and Human Services by Nov. 15, 2014.
- This bi-monthly healthcare update provides information on the following recent activities: the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ settlement for disputed claims, the Open Payments website, and changes to the Nursing Home Compare ratings system.
- Previous Next