- US companies are seeking perspective on the EU’s Safe Harbor ruling – including an understanding of the data transfer impacts, data protection and privacy concerns – and potential alternatives to preserve their ability to transfer Europeans’ personal data to the US.
- Boards and management need tools like a SOC report review template to assist them in ensuring they are aware of any risks posed by, and the internal controls around, third party vendors.
- Baker Tilly discusses key elements of a successful joint venture partnership and the importance of finding a partner with whom you can build a solid plan addressing both parties goals. Learn about the symbiotic nature of joint ventures and why due diligence is the most important best practice.
- Updates announced to the frequently asked questions under Uniform Guidance.
- Expanding a business and positioning it for long-term growth and profitability are tremendous undertakings for any company. For any food processing company that is contemplating growth, whether it is achieved through an expansion or the construction of a greenfield plant, making an informed decision on how to proceed with such an effort goes beyond looking at the dollars and cents associated with any single activity.
- Previous Next