- If your institution expends more than $500,000 (increasing to $750,000 come December 26, 2014), in general funds of awards per year, you must submit to a single audit, more commonly known as the OMB Circular A-133 Audit on an annual basis. Many view the A-133 audit as a “necessary evil” – something that has to be done in order for your institution to receive the research funding. In this article we outline tips for taking back control of your next A-133 audit.”
- Recently, additional webcast training opportunities from COFAR and the AICPA became available in archive format.
- Even though the Green Book was written for the Federal Government, Baker Tilly public sector specialists have found the framework to be a useful reference for state and local governments, quasi-government entities, and not-for-profit organizations when designing internal control systems.
- When you don’t properly secure your IT infrastructure, risk is sure to follow.
- Have you ever found where another department in your government has opened its own bank account?
- Previous Next