- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Contractors who can get a project done and get it done right are on owners’ short lists of firms to work with but this delivery methodology that ensures on-time delivery can be at odds with the need to preserve profit and timely billing.
- With the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) now in full swing, both US and foreign taxpayers are being asked about their FATCA status. Foreign financial institutions (FFIs) generally have to comply with the withholding, reporting, and due diligence requirements of FATCA if they receive US source income.
- Stay on the pulse of healthcare by reading about what's going on with the Supreme Court, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Health Resources and Services Administration and many other items taking place on the hill, at the agencies, and in the courts.
- Gain insight on the trends, strategies, and recruiting and sourcing practices to get your HR technology and talent processes to a place where they are a differentiator for your company.
- Previous Next