- The effectiveness of dealership management contributes to the overall profitability of the store. A key player in the management team is the office manager. In addition to having the responsibility of preparing a monthly financial statement by the tenth of the month, there are several other areas where a well-trained office manager can enhance your bottom line.
- Government contractor advisors outline the impacts of the proposed Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) rules.
- Understanding the requirements of donor advised funds, charitable organization can mitigate tax and regulation risks.
- A welcome relief for small not-for-profits, Form 1023-EZ will make it easy for a large majority of charity organizations to apply for tax-exempt status.
- Properly allocating and recording direct and indirect expenses provides charitable organizations with accurate performance ratios.
- Previous Next