- Jurisdiction concerns, scope of authority questions, and an Anti-Kickback Statute were some of the issues the healthcare industry has seen in the court system recently. Continue reading to stay up-to-date on the latest rulings and their implications across the industry.
- CMS announces the 2016 Medicare Part B premiums and releases final determination for the “two-midnight” rule
- Understand why information technology (IT) projects sometimes fail
- Learn how to avoid overpaying for joint ownership costs in generating facilities.
- Baker Tilly talks with Bisnow about how real estate investment trusts (REITs) are attractive commercial real estate models as they can bring in large amounts of equity from investors; however, they face many tax rules and regulation requirements. Navigating REIT restrictions can be complicated, but Baker Tilly offers several tips to help REITs handle the rules and reap tax saving benefits.
- Previous Next