- The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal held a panel discussion, featuring three panelists to explore topics about fraud and cybersecurity.
- Data classification is an important first step in establishing a cybersecurity management program, as it allows an organization to make managerial decisions about resource allocation to secure data from unauthorized access.
- Captive insurance companies are one tool contractors can use to gain a better understanding of their risks and, potentially, gain cost savings in insurance premiums.
- Cybersecurity is a critical business issue for hedge funds and other investment management firms. The financial consequences of a cyber attack can be significant and could result in a serious impact to a firm’s reputation. Not surprisingly, cybersecurity is also a growing concern for regulators, and an area where fund managers are increasing their focus.
- The newly proposed rule (DFARS Case 2013–D034) implements section 831 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2013.
- Previous Next