- The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) recently approved measures that ease registration requirements for financial firms that enter into swap transactions with government-owned utilities.
- As state governments continue to deal with budget shortfalls, revenue agencies continue stepping up their efforts in raising revenue through sales tax audits. States have increased the size of their audit staff and are employing new technologies in their discovery efforts. Auto dealerships are not immune to selection and should know what to expect and how to prepare for an audit.
- The effectiveness of dealership management contributes to the overall profitability of the store. A key player in the management team is the office manager. In addition to having the responsibility of preparing a monthly financial statement by the tenth of the month, there are several other areas where a well-trained office manager can enhance your bottom line.
- Government contractor advisors outline the impacts of the proposed Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) rules.
- Understanding the requirements of donor advised funds, charitable organization can mitigate tax and regulation risks.
- Previous Next