- With the IRS increasing examination to address employment taxation issues, for-profit and not-for-profit organizations more than ever need to correctly apply employment tax rules.
- Complex rules and compliance issues may overshadow the wealth preservation nature of individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and qualified retirement plans.
- A careful review of the passive activity credit carryforward schedule is necessary to understand if your passive activities may generate tax credit.
- Under IRS Rev. Ruls. 2015-9 and 2015-10 more transactions qualify as type D acquisitive asset reorganizations (under Sec. 368(a)(1)(D)), so may be more apt to accept various forms of reorganization transaction.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) recently released an updated Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2 report audit guide with a number of enhancements that impact SOC 2 reports.
- Previous Next